Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Journal Project

Hopefully everyone was able to turn their projects in on time and without much trouble. I kind of went into this project with an idea of how it might turn out in the end. I do not always pay attention to how much I use the media in but I have done it enough to know what I typically use it for and for how long.
The recording went relatively well even though I found myself forgetting to record something right away quite often. My recordings show an awful lot of TV usage but I found that most of the time I have the TV on as background noise when ever I do other things for some reason. I use to play a lot of video games and while my record shows that when I do play it is often until three in the mourning I seemed to not play them with as much frequency as I use to. Another interesting thing about my records is the pretty much total lack of books, I do actually read some just not with any real frequency and probably not as much as I should.
I did make two graphs but I included only one in this post. I wanted to see what I end up using the media for most of the time in four categories. Entertainment came out the biggest reason I use media and the second largest was a mix of media when I tend to use two or more types of media at once for different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment